viernes, 18 de septiembre de 2009

I'm not quite that delicate...


First time here... my first time in a blog!

Took me so long to figure out everything... still so much to know about this!

First of all, I can write in English and Spanish, depends on my mood.
The last thing I was doing... trying to write, yeah. It's kind of a hobby, which I found that I have a skill.... someone told me that I have it.. well a few people, but I can't believe it. But I really prefer doing this than reading or writing about Economic Growth and Income Inequality... which is very boring, but I have to read it, because it's important for my paper.
Right now I'm looking for a job, not exactly because sunday I will be sending emails and all that stuff. I finished college in july and took some free time (august) to be better, talking about health. It's rare, in 5 years I visited the doctor like 3 times or something like that and now I'm going every week. The doctor said too much problem for a young girl... whatever, I just have to relax.
And now is soo good to be writing or doing other things that I actually find interesting. Now I can learn portuguese, and I really want to learn how to make shoes! hahaa I want to design something and becasuse it's really frustrating when you go to shop with that item in your mind and you never find it! That's why I want to make the difference. This kind of remember me about P.S. I love you the movie, you have to do something that makes you happy and innovative. Make a difference.
I think it's all I can write right now, tomorrow I will write about music and fashion week!!
Back to work!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario