viernes, 30 de octubre de 2009

There's nothing to do
















I'm sick... the worst flu ever! And really tired.
Now, I really don't know what to do... specially with everything. My horoscope said: "No more Ms Nice Girl. And take care of yourself first"...Maybe that's what I need to do first, do what I want and not what other people want me to do. And other thing that I have to do is find what make me happy, no matter what people say. Sometimes I really want to work at UNICEF, helping people, trying to make same difference. And others, have my own business, but for that I need more money than I had. And my new interest is the environmental topic and fashion.... Or Maybe I can work for Cirque Du Soleil...
Variety or confusion?
Many thing go through my head. I need some advice I think... So if there are some psychologist or someone who feels that can help, thanks!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario